Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2020

taha whanau

                                                            TAHA WHANAU


Play a game
with someone in your whanau bubble.
Here are rules of the game you played.
the game we played here was monoply
1.you get given 1500$
2.you can't buy anything until you go around the
board once
3. one person is a banker
4.pass go collect 200$
5.if you roll the same number 3 times go jail
6.if you buy a hotel and the other person lands on it they
have to pay the amount it says on the card

                                       
Who won?my cousin Who lost?me Was it a draw?no
Was it fun?yes Was it competitive?yes


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for explaining a game you played in your bubble Leonidas. Is monopoly a game you love to play. I've played it before but never do too well as I end up losing my money! I bet you're way better!

    ReplyDelete