Pages

Monday 24 September 2018

cross country

When i was seating down at cross country me and sione k were playing hand games like Samoan slap and he won once and i won once and then when we got called out by the speaker we went to the starting line.When we went to the starting line we were running fast as then sione was in the lead and i was right by his side and then he actually started to sprint but my other friend wyvern didn't come cause he didn't want to run.And then when were at the end sione and freedom were running fast as they could but sione didn't win i was racing a year 7 called willam and we were a tie.We were tired as we had a hole bottle of water and drank it in like 1 minute it was tasteless but still made me have more energy I felt happy that me and willam were in a tie because if we didn't i would of came 6th but we were a tie so i came 5th the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment